Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 8...31 Days to Clean

Putting pictures in the posts are proving to be difficult...I need to put that on my mental list!

Today we are Overcoming the Curse.
If we keep looking at each day and the things we have to do that is what will cloud our eyes.  So why are we to write down our lists? I don't get it?  I think it would make my eyes well up with tears if I had to look at everything I am to do each day.  Instead we are supposed to look forward to our future and eternal life with our Lord.  That doesn't mean leave everything to pot here and be on the show "Hoarders".  We should still keep ourselves neat and tidy.  If you are a hoarder i am sorry if I poked fun at you.  If you would like some help let me know and I will try and recommend a local therapist for you.
Remember everything we have here on Earth was given to us for a time period.  Our children are God's children and we are to raise them according to his teachings.  Our food is from God who provided the soil, sun and rain to help them grow...that is why we give thanks at our meal times.
 
Disclaimer: I just like the pictures I post from various blogs...I don't have wheat growing near me to get such a beautiful picure therefore, the views expressed in other people's blogs may or may not be the same as mine.  But I can add it to my list of things to read if I can find that specific list.

Mary Challenge:
Back to a time when God changed my character.  I think that my character is ever changing.  I change with the tide.  Experiences whether they are bad or good will influence me to change how I think about things and how I may approach situations.  Thank you God for making me a free thinker and to always have You in my life to be my consult.  To having your Word as a book to abide by and find comfort within.  Thank you for allowing us to make our own choices and know that we may fail but you will always be there for us to pick us up and dust us off.  Amen.

Martha...your challenge will have to wait until later today.  I have an 8 year old girl that is waiting on me to help her determine place values in math.  ttfn!

No comments:

Post a Comment