Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 7...31 Days to Clean

The Curse (What We're Up Against)

Yep I have all of the listed curses.  And here I thought the only curse I had came from Adam and Eve.  Hmmm?

I really like the Characteristics listed of the Curse:
1.  All of creation now tends toward death, decay , and disorder.
This is so true!  Our future holds death, decay and disorder.  We all have to die sometime and everyone has heard the saying "You can't take it with you".
2.  Work is not the Curse; unproductive work in the Curse (destroys your labor).
This would have to be true.  If we don't work towards something then it doesn't get done and things become a mess.  I used to say all the time.  Cleaning is like shoveling snow while it is snowing.  Cleaning when you have kids makes you feel the SAME way!.  Why make your bed if you are just going to get in in it again after a few hours has passed.
There is just a special way your bed makes you feel when you get under the covers and they stay attached to your sheets and not piled up in a wad.  If I don't keep going the mountain gets harder to climb
 

3. Pollution pictures sin
I have no comment on this as I don't really understand this...but if you do!  Let me know!

4. Evil is temporary and abnormal.
God did not intend for us to have evil chosen for us.  He knew it would be there but he also hopes that we will make good choices and live for Him.  Evil is not the social norm.  The social  norm to me is the old saying " Do unto others as you would want done to you" .  Would you go and throw your trash in someone else's yard?  I know I wouldn't...because what if they had done that to me?  Would I like that....NOOOO!!!! That is just adding to my mountain and lists of things to do already!



Martha's Challenge.  Clean out and organize your pantry.  I may need to go shopping...

No comments:

Post a Comment