Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 6....31 Days to Clean

Wow...talk about me feeling like a big failure!  I am determined to finish this out but some things just can not be planned in to my calendar!

The $25,000 Piece of Advice...

I read this and laugh, she said she used to be a Mary Kay lady (still waiting on that pink car), I did this and Avon too.  Also, did Thirty-One.  I liked doing all 3 but each had their drawbacks.  The MK was pretty much a lot of meetings, the Avon did ok unless you were in leadership and then it started to get old really fast.  I really enjoyed Thirty-One and can still do it if I want to but in this economy it has been hard for people to order such luxuries.  I like nice things too but even I have a budget.

1.  Every night before bed write down the top six things, in order, that you need to accomplish the next day (no more than six).  Complete tasks in order and crossing them off.  I think people can get addicted in crossing things off.  I don't tend to write things down and it looks as if I have already blown the first principle as I have way more than 6 things to do in a day.  Like the owl and the tootsie pop commercial when we were kids!  The world may never find out what is on my list!



There is a 6 step program on thinkrightnow.com that can be printed out for your convenience.  For me...I think I will keep it in my head.  I keep things under control better there than if I have it staring at me in my face...LOL!



My Martha Challenge!  My husband is a collector of salt/pepper shakers

No comments:

Post a Comment