Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 3...finished!


We have finished Day 3 of homeschooling.

Today we worked on Exponents and Order of Operations for our Math block. He read 2 chapters of Narnia-Prince Caspian and then wrote in his journal. I like the fact that I found so many journal prompts that I was able to add to our plan book. Journal Ideas 258 ideas, should keep someone busy! I also found some chapter quizzes for the book he is reading! I would have liked to of started on Lesson 2 of the spelling course we are working on but we went to lunch and then to the Y for swimming. So we did about 5 1/2 hours of school today. Oh and I set up an email address for Jacob today so that I can send him links to the quizzes instead of printing them out.

Our printer is still out of commission....boo :( It won the battle and I was left with ink all over my fingers!

Picture is of Judge (dh) and Jacob working on a bit of physics at the Adventure Science Center.

The rest of the kids made it home safely from school. Jesse is still working on his homework
I had a 504 meeting this morning for Elizabeth and Jesse. They both have Type I diabetes. One of my favorite pictures of the two of them together...

No comments:

Post a Comment