Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Thirty-One Gifts!!


Today I was able to check off everything that was on my list!! I think I was on the phone most of the day but...I still was able to have a productive day :)

Thirty-One is a company I have worked with for the past few years. I haven't done too much, but I would like to get more involved. The company has great incentives for their consultants!!
How cute are these!! Today is the last day to get an item and have it custom embroidered for only $1. Next month's special is pretty cool too and I will be sure to put in my OWN order. The new demi purse looks spectacular!
And check out all the fabric choices!! Here is my website if anyone would like to take a peek!! My Thirty One If you are interested in being a consultant. You will get $250 worth of products for only $99!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment