Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

I waited for this day. 


I planned schoolwork for this day.


We did Valentine Bingo.


I researched recipes for Valentine morning.


I posted recipes on facebook about what I was going to make for the kids this morning.


I had a seizure last night.  2 actually.


I couldn't drive to get what I needed to make the morning special.


I was emotionally drained last night and felt that I have let my kids down.


I couldn't have been more wrong.


I didn't tell them my plans therefore I didn't let them down.  I only let myself down.


As I sit and wait on kids to finish waking up and school completed, I am back in planning mode.


I can drive today.  We can get Jacob's haircut.  We can have lunch together.  We can plan dinner together.






I like the saying:  "we plan and God laughs"


God is our ultimate lesson plan. He knew what was going to happen.  Maybe it was His way to slow me down.


Happy Valentine's Day 2012!

2 comments:

  1. I hope your ok! yes, I'm sure God laughs at our plans=)

    I'm Jess, I'm 16 and I found your blog on CWD I have a blog too, if you have time come on over and check it out!! (oh yeah I'm home schooled too=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing good today! Looking forward to a 4 day weekend at the lake! It will be a working vacation as I am lesson planning for the next 5 months! I will come check out your blog now!! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete