Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

My Friday Five

Its new...lets just go with it.

1.  Went to my first curriculum sale today.  Wasn't what I expected but it exceeded exactly what I needed.  Thank you God!  Hey God? Can you send someone to figure out where to put everything and make it aesthetically pleasing to the eye?

2. There is only 6 1/2 more days of public school left for 3 children.  As school is winding down our family's excitement is stepping up considerably!

3.  We haven't done any schoolwork all week.  I feel so blessed to have this flexibility in order to be able to take care of other household needs, sick kids, diabetes stuff...We will pick up again this next week and try and wrap up a few projects and get ready for the other kids to be home permanently.

4.  Our PE class this summer will consist of swimming, swimming and more swimming.  Natural Vitamin D!!!

5.  I need to find a new way to keep records for our homeschooling.  I am sure I will figure something out but it is weighing heavily in my thoughts lately.  I don't want to miss anything.  I did make a Word document with a four square table.  Labled each square with a child's name and the curriculums listed of which will be studying for the next year.

Friday Five wasn't so hard!!  I say this today, we will see what next Friday is like! LOL  Have a Blessed Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment