Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Almost there...

We have almost made it to the end of our first semester of homeschooling!!  So excited!  I still feel like we do a lot of this and a lot of that...even though it is kind of organized.

Tomorrow I think we will go to the library.  Its quiet there and with no distractions for the both of us.  I could use the time to do some catch up reading too!  We went tonight for a short visit with all of the kids.  I found a "weather" video for us to watch since that is the topic we are studying.  Also checked out 5 homeschooling books to flip through.  Will take some notes and turn them in tomorrow.

I should look for some type of library scavenger hunt for Jacob.  I wonder if there is one online.

Here is are a few of the books I am flipping through:

just to name a few...lol :)
I am looking forward to the first one as it writes about the different learning styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment