Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

I lied...

I really did want to make those pancakes...maybe tomorrow.  But I had the canister of oatmeal staring at me and saying "make me, make me, choose me!" LOL  So I made some apple cinnamon oatmeal in the crockpot instead.  I thought about the pumpkin though and now I am thinking that pumpkin oatmeal sounds really good!!  The kids thought so too...may be on the list for later this week.  Right now the crockpot is worn out from working all night long and needed a long relaxing soak in Dawn infused water....sleep well crock! 

We are off to our fall festival for the homeschool group at FBC.  I didn't think I would get to bring the muffins I promised due to a power outage this morning.  Sure enough the power returned with 2 hours to spare!!  I have about 3 dozen banana muffins.  I had 3 dozen more made but I forgot to start the timer and I will just say that the birds and all the stray animals outside will have a lovely brunch! :)  have a blessed day !

No comments:

Post a Comment