Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Etsy Round Up for tonight.

I have done a Pinterest round up before and I thought of doing another one tonight but instead decided to do an Etsy round up!  I don't post things that I know who made them nor am I earning any money to promote these items.  I just pick things that I think are random and cute!

On to the first thing...

Medi Pouch looks really neat!  Right now I have a ton of things that I carry in my purse and I have them stuffed in a generic resealable baggie...this would be cute!
XL Medi - Pouch Clear Travel Organizer for Medications Inhaler EpiPens Diabetes Testing First Aid Diapers (7x9 Aqua Owls Fabric)

I have really enjoyed learning the cello this past year and thought this bass clef pendant was so cute!
Bass Clef Pendant Necklace - Silver Music Jewelry- Keepsake for Musicians- unisex, men

I married into a family of Alabama fans.  I will root for Alabama as long as they aren't playing Auburn.  Being the Roll Tide fanatic my father-in-law is...he would like something like this:
Alabama Crimson Tide Birdhouse....ROLL TIDE

Whoo this Audubon China is expensive!  I laugh at my husband because he has framed a lot of Audubon prints for our bedroom.  I tell him I am the only one that has a bird bedroom.
Audubon china set of 20 pieces

We just received an RV as a Christmas present this past year and we have spent time doing daycations so far and packing it for when we do get to do a trip.


I may have to try this!  I like themed items and this would be like us having our own bulletin board to decorate for each month!  Like an art project that everyone contributes to for the following month! Meeting Board
March Home School Morning Meeting Board

Those that know me well enough know that I like collecting unique erasers!  I could buy a ton here on etsy!  The kids have always teased me for getting erasers and we have a bin full but I will find them entertained by these erasers for hours!
Miniature Food Eraser Set 2 lot dessert cake sweets 4pcs

Most of us here love Sushi!  This was a very fitting pick!
Dolls House Miniature Food Japanese Sushi Tea Set On Ceramic Plates Type H Supply Deco - 6342

One of my favorite hobbies is to cross stitch!  It is so therapeutic...so is crocheting.  This is my favortie cross stitch designer too...Paula Vaughn
COMPLETED CROSS STITCH - Paula Vaughn

And for my last entry for the night.  A cause that is very near and dear to our family's heart...Tour de Cure.  Pedaling to a cure for diabetes!  Cycling is definately a passion of ours.
The Essence of Cycling - Without Frame

No comments:

Post a Comment