Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I know you want to know how it went...

I did a 95% gluten free meal for myself last night.  The only thing that wasn't GF was the sauce.  I need to find a good sauce for my rice noodles.  I am leaning towards going back to gluten free because it helped curb my sweet tooth and kept me from eating breads.  I don't like bread but once I have some...I really like it!  As far as going dairy free again...I really need to.  My body does not like dairy and dairy doesn't like me either.  Some instances it does alright but not most!  My hope is to be dairy free though by mid-July.  Gluten free will be gradual as I read and research more!  But enjoy a picture of my dinner from last night!  There is chicken, zucchini, red pepper, onion, avocado and rice noodles! Delish!  Kids had the same thing except with mini penne pasta. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment