Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Are your dinners fancy like mine??

I cook the most lavish dinners for my family.  Just to give you an example...We are having spaghetti (with Ragu sauce, only the best!)  Did I get your attention yet? haha!  A homeschooling mom of 4 I am, what I am not is a mom that cooks lavish dinners!  I like a variety and presently am craving protein.  But with spaghetti tonight I did find a squash/zucchini bake that I would like to try.  But change it up a little.  Instead of basil, since I don't have any on hand, I will use parsley and cilantro.  I have some grated parmesan and I have hot pepper cheese (shredded).  I may try the hot pepper cheese to add a little zing to the bake.

source: http://www.kalynskitchen.com/2011/07/recipe-for-easy-cheesy-zucchini-bake.html

Doesn't this look totally yummy and lavish??

What kind of lavish dinners do you like to make for your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment