Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 5...31 Days to Clean

My Priorities...Hmmm?  My priorities are definitely with my family.

My priorities are probably not in the order they should be in but they would fall into this sequence:

Children
Husband
God
Home
Myself

They should be in this order:
God
Myself
Children
Husband
Home

This is really hard for me to grasp who comes next?  The way that my brain works it tells me that God should be first no matter what...but then I should be next because if I don't take care of myself before the others who is going to be there for them?  I put the children after myself because they are children and we have 3 children that do have Type 1 diabetes and need consistent care around the clock.  But if I put my husband before the children then does that mean I neglect them or that we take care of them together?  So confused????

My Martha Challenge was to wash the windows on the inside.  I did that but it is a pretty windy day today and think the wind has thrown things at my window!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment