Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

31 Days to Clean Study...Monday!

I have bought this book for my kindle fire and am committing to follow through with this book study.  Would love if others would like to follow along with me.  But I will be starting it on Monday.  The download price is only 4.99 and you can get it through the link on my right sidebar.  Even if you don't have a kindle you can download the kindle app for just about all smartphones, computers, laptops and ereaders...and its free.  My plan is to post pictures along with each day's challenges along with keeping up with a journal.  I am striving for the simple life and looking deep down to correct some unhealthy challenges in my life.  If you are interested leave a comment on here and let me know you would like to join me.  I have nothing to hide so I will probably share my journal entries for the Mary challenges and pictures of my Martha challenges!  Fun!
31 Days to Clean - Having a Martha House the Mary Way

3 comments: