Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday's blurb...

Blurb...it is a word, right?  Well, it's my word for right now.  As I sit in my chair and listen to kids get settled in and quiet for the night I thought I would share some information I have acquired that I thought would interest others.


1.  I have an Android phone and Budget Savvy Diva found a really cool app that I am learning!!  Anything that can make my life a little easier is worth a try in opinion.   It is called Our of Milk and you can scan items on your pantry shelf and it will find the picture of, say...velveeta cheese!  Cool, huh?  So click on her blog to check this out!!


2.  Somehow when I looked at my twitter this morning I saw that a link was redirected to me.  Not really knowing what that I meant...the day just moved along with no extra thought of it.  Then I looked at the twitter mention again and caught on....HEY!!! They must have liked what I posted so much to add it to their Homeschool Daily website!  The information that I did pass along was accurately accredited to the original author...still pretty neat anyhow.    The information is all about the discounts homeschool families can get at bookstores, office supply stores and such...Go check out the Frugal Girls as they have a LOT of great finds!!



No comments:

Post a Comment